Ever wondered whether your network is secure against hackers ? Well we can tell you that for sure, from our certified penetration testers.
Threat Sources could be Insiders like Disgruntled or Fired Employees or Outside Attackers like Hackers and Competitors.
Simply Penetration test is a simulation of a hacking attempt to assess the computer systems security strength.
Penetration Test is a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network , the process involves an active analysis of the system for any potential vulnerabilities by simulating an attack from a malicious source.
Test phases are Reconnaissance , Enumeration , Exploitation and Documentation.
- Understand the vulnerabilities of your current network environment and carry out remedies based on a remediation plan or security measures in protecting against security threats;
- Identify potential threats and provide technical recommendations based on a security–remediation plan .
- Allow organization to justify investments in network and information security;
- Minimize potentials of security breaches and avoid loss of information assets, company goodwill and money.
- No -Knowledge (Known as : Black Box): This test assumes no prior knowledge of the infrastructure to be tested
- Partial Knowledge Test (Known as :Gray Box ): This test assumes partial knowledge of the infrastructure to be tested
- Full Knowledge Test (Known as: White Box): This test provides the testers with complete knowledge of the infrastructure to be tested, often including network diagrams, source code, and IP addressing information.
OSSTMM “Open SourceSecurity Testing Methodology Manual”
– Very practical approach
– Checklists of what and in which order to test
ISO 17799 / BS 7799 Standard for Information Security
– Focuses more on the policy and paper work side of security
– Extensive catalog of security controls
– Defines a standard for audits
NSA / NIST Guidelines for Network Security Testing
PCI DSS Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
Fixed Solutions penetration testing engineers are experienced with conducting tests which address the PCI DSS quarterly vulnerability scan and annual penetration test requirements.